How to Recover Google Account password if forgotten
Submitted by annabellmatt
348 day(s) ago (Server time: 25.07.2019 14:31:21)
So, all it will take four minutes to read the content and execute the steps, go thoroughly and recover your Google account instantly.
Procedure to recover your Google account with simple steps:
- At first, you will require to visit the Google recovery page httpsg.co/recover for help.
- Then, on the recovery page, you have to provide the email address and click the Next button.
- Then you are required to provide the last password if you remember. Otherwise, you may click the Try another way option.
- In addition, you would see the recovery options by selecting an option either email address or the phone number, you should proceed.
- If you choose the Google recovery email, you would receive a Google password reset link on the recovery email address. And you need to click the link to reach the password reset page. Also, there you will get the option to create a new password for Google account. Then you should create a new password also save changes.
In addition, on choosing the phone number, you will require to provide the verification code which is sent to your mobile phone via text. Fill the verification code in the provided field and you would see the password reset option on the screen. After that, you may create a new password for your account and save all the changes once you complete all the Google recovery steps.
Comments so far
You could also like