How to Organize a Yahoo Mail Account?
Submitted by Dorisjean
38 day(s) ago (Server time: 10.06.2019 09:18:10)
Yahoo has been the choice of internet users for a long time. This is because Yahoo has a number of enticing features that make it desirable among the users. You can browse Yahoo to know about the current happenings from all over the world along with the news related to politics, entertainment and much more. When you are using an email service regularly, it is important to manage it properly so as to access all the emails easily. Give a call at the Yahoo Customer Support Number so that the technicians can guide you for the same
Given below are some of the methods that can be undertaken to organize your Yahoo account:
- Add all your email clients to Yahoo! Mail
Normally, everyone has more than one email account that is used for different purposes. But to manage all of them is not an easy task and you will be required to pay attention to each one of them. So, to make it convenient, you can use them all at one place using the steps given below:
- From the Settings section of your Yahoo account, click on ‘Accounts’.
- Then, click on ‘Add another mailbox’.
- Select the client you want to add.
- Enter the email address.
- Log in to your other client and adjust the settings to give Yahoo! Mail access.
You can also dial the Yahoo Customer Service Number in case there is any query.
- Create folders to organize your emails
You can also create your own folders to manage the emails by following these steps:
- Go to the Folders section of the email menu given on the left-hand side.
- Click on the folder icon provided alongside.
- Next, enter the folder name and press Enter.
- To add the emails to the folder you have created, drag and drop them from your inbox.
- Use filters to sort your emails
Using filters, you can set rules that every incoming email will follow. This will save a lot of your time if you will set Yahoo to set your emails by following the instructions given below:
- Under the Settings area, click on ‘Filters’ option.
- Then click the ‘Add’ option.
- Give a name to the filter you have created.
- Now, select what you want to filter on such as you can filter the ‘From’ section by using any name and you can also set the filter to be case sensitive.
- After this, select the folder you want your new email to be ‘sent to’ in the drop-down menu given next to ‘Then move the message to this folder’.
- Click ‘Save’ and then click ‘Save’ again when you are back in the Settings menu.
For further issues and problems, make sure to contact us at the Yahoo Phone Number.
Visit our Blog about Yahoo Email:
- Yahoo Support Phone Number
- Yahoo Phone Number
- Yahoo Customer Support Number
- Yahoo Customer Service Number
- Yahoo Technical Support
- Yahoo customer support
- Yahoo customer service
- Yahoo contact number
- Yahoo contact phone number
- Yahoo support
Comments so far
You could also like