The “Digital Health Market: Focus on Digital Therapeutics (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
Submitted by Narender
46 day(s) ago (Server time: 26.02.2021 12:24:16)
- An insightful discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the overall digital therapeutic solutions market, and the key initiatives undertaken by big pharma players.
- A review of the key aspects related to the remote digital monitoring and diagnostics solutions, including [A] a brief introduction to remote digital monitoring and diagnostics solutions, highlighting the key benefits and roadblocks [B] an assessment of the market landscape of remote digital monitoring and diagnostics solutions, based on various parameters, such as status of development, type of solution, target disease indication(s) and therapeutic area, along with details on the companies that develop these solutions, highlighting year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters [C] detailed profiles of some of the key players that presently offer digital monitoring / diagnostic solutions for chronic disease management; each profile features a brief overview of the company (with information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters, lead investors, key partners and members of the executive team), details of their product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook, and [D] an insightful analysis on various capital investments that have been made into the digital monitoring / diagnostics domain.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, including a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative effect of each SWOT parameter on the overall digital therapeutic solutions industry.
- An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2020 (till July) and insights from the recent news articles related digital therapeutic solutions, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain. Furthermore, it highlights the potential future opportunities for players engaged in development of such solutions.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Solution
- Standalone Software Application
- Software Application + Device + Personal Coach
- Software Application + Device + AI Support
- Software Application + Device
- Software Application + AI Support
- Software Application + Personal Coach
- Other Types of Solutions
- Purpose of Solution
- Medication Replacement
- Medication Augmentation
- Type of Therapy
- Business Model
- Business to Consumer (Patients and Caregivers)
- Business to Business (Healthcare Providers, Payers, Employers and Pharmaceutical Companies)
- Therapeutic Areas
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health Problems
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the world
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Eran Ofir (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Somatix)
- Edouard Gasser (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tilak Healthcare)
- Stephanie Tilenius (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Vida Health)
- Adam Kaufman (Chief Executive Officer, Canary Health)
- Vijay Ravindran (Chief Executive Officer, Floreo)
- Palakh R Sarogi (Vice President, Marketing, Wellthy Therapeutics), Arani Sarkra (Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing, Wellthy Therapeutics) and Yolande D’Mello (Marketing and Public Relations, Wellthy Therapeutics)
- Amelie Janson (Communication Manager, Voluntis)
- Anonymous (Founder and Chief Executive Officer, UK based Small-sized Company)
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers offering digital therapeutic solutions?
- What are the most popular therapeutic areas for digital therapeutic solutions?
- Which companies are actively involved in conducting clinical trials for their solutions?
- What are the key factors influencing the price of digital therapeutic solutions?
- What is the trend in capital investments in the digital therapeutics market?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What type of marketing strategies are being adopted by developers in this domain?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on digital therapeutic solutions market?
- What are the opportunities for digital therapeutic solutions in emerging markets?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to digital therapeutic solutions market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- AR / VR Based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
- AI-Based Clinical Trial Solution Providers Market, 2020-2030
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
Comments so far
You could also like