Unable to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004010f-Guide!
Submitted by Alexsmith001
81 day(s) ago (Server time: 22.01.2021 06:53:40)
The Outlook has recently been under heavy fire due to its errors. In today’s blog, we will be discussing some simple steps on how to fix Outlook errors.
- Open the search box by pressing the R key and the windows key together. Type control panel in the search box and click on ok to begin.
- From the control panel window, click on all control panel items.
- Next, click on the mail option and show all the profiles on the next page that appears.
- Now click on the properties tab and then select the data files option.
- You need to note the name of the default data file from the tab and then click on close.
- Now go to the control panel again and open the mail setup tab.
- Now click on show profiles and then select the "Add" option. A new window will appear.
- In the next window select the “Manual setup or additional server types” option and hit next.
- For the account type, you can go for the internet mail or the IMAP and POP and click on next.
- You need to configure the correct account settings by entering the correct details.
- Once you are done, open the existing data file option and click browse. Now select the previously looked file.
- Click next and then finish to complete it.
- You can turn the new profile to a default one using the “always use this profile” option from the control panel. Exit the window once you are done.
For more info, you may visit the Outlook service center.
- how to fix outlook error
- outlook error 0x8004010f
- ms outlook
- fix outlook error 0x8004010f
Comments so far
You could also like