9 Best Mixer Grinder Brands In India 2020 (Mixie) - Buyer's Guide For You
Submitted by parha2442
117 day(s) ago (Server time: 21.12.2020 06:57:05)
Everything has become mechanized in this fast pacing world. Amid the working hours, it is necessary to maintain a healthy diet, but, it is a laborious task without technology. Mixer grinder makes the task of chopping, grinding much easier reducing the everyday struggle of youngsters. Here are the top 9 best mixer grinder brands in India that you must be aware of-
These leading brands are in a continuous healthy competition of providing the best quality mixer grinder to their customers.
Why is there a need for a Mixer Grinder?
- It is no longer hard to prepare a south Indian dish. Mixer grinder helps in making the idli/dosa batter with ease.
- Most of people still choose the traditional way of churning the spices at home. Grinder simplifies the whole process.
- It makes a consistent puree for a better taste of the dish. The grinder thoroughly mixes the vegetables to give an evenly spread puree.
- The smaller jars assist in making the delicious chutneys for your favourite cuisine.
- As many people are health conscious, the mixer grinder helps in churning/grinding the oats, barley, cornflakes, so that they can try out different dishes.
Thus, we can say that a mixer grinder is a must-have in a kitchen. However, various brands provide the best quality mixer grinder in India. The task of choosing one out of many is arduous and lethargic. To ease out your hassle, here are the Top 10 mixer grinders in India.
10 Best Mixer Grinder in India 2020 with the price –
Let us discuss about them in detail –
- Philips Viva Collection Mixer Grinder – It comes with 4 Jars made up of ABS plastic material. It consists of an overload protection technology, and has control switch with 4 different speeds. It has an auto cut-off protection, and the mixer jar handles offers better comfort and grip.
- Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder– It is the best mixer grinder in India by Bajaj. It has stainless steel jars that are durable and sturdy for use. It consists of a high-powered motor that gives seamless user experience. Apart from this, it has a multi-functional blade system that helps in grinding and blending of varying textures quickly and effortlessly.
- Sujata Powermatic Plus Mixer Grinder– It is a juicer mixer cum grinder. It has 2 jars with stainless steel blades making the product highly efficient and durable. It is fully shock-proof and safe in usage. It does not require any high-level maintenance that makes it trouble-free for the consumers to use.
- Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder– With 5 jars having stainless steel blade, this mixer grinder is one the best that you can find in the market. It is elegantly designed with a sturdy body. It does not require prior installation and gives precision grinding of the food.
- Panasonic MX-AC400 Mixer Grinder– It has a magic seal protection that makes it consumer-friendly. The dual safety mechanism also makes it the best mixer grinder for home use. It is made up of durable material that makes the jars easy to hold, clean and remove. The switch has a 3-speed setting that is highly convenient to use.
- Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder – Prestige is one of the top 10 mixer grinder brands in India. It has 3 steel jars with 1 juicer jar. With a tough plastic body, the grinder looks exclusive amongst others. The feature that makes it exclusive is that it won’t start if the Jar is not properly locked.
- Elgi Ultra Vario+ Mixer Grinder – With classic red and white colour combo, this mixer grinder comes with electronic speed sensor. It has 3 jars along with 1 juicer cum extractor. It automatically corrects the speed to provide the perfect grinding of the food.
- Butterfly matchless Mixer Grinder – This is the best mixer grinder 750 watts in India. It has a very aesthetic body with grey and black colour combo. The product comes with a 3-years product warranty. It has a special feature of a ventilator that helps in reducing the motor heat.
- Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder – Philips offers this product at a very reasonable price. The click locks provide better safety. It does not require prior installation thus becomes a consumer-friendly product. With its sharp stainless steel blades, it gives perfect grinding and mixing of foods.
- Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 – orient as a leading brand provides thicker quality jars that are durable. It has flow breaker in jars for effective grinding and nickel-coated blades. It has an advances heat dissipation system that assists in cooling of the Motor. Additionally, its 500-watt copper motor imparts high performance of the product.
The products discussed above are the best out of the multiple other products present in the market. However, each mixer grinder competes in its category of wattage, while we have given you the list of the top 10 mixer grinders ignoring the wattage factor.
To have a better look, here is the list of best mixer grinder of 750 watts in India –
- Philips HL 7756/00 Mixer Grinder – with a 5-year warranty on motor and 2-year warranty on the product, the product comes with leak-proof jars made up of MBS plastic. The turbo motor and the sharp stainless steel blades make it the best mixer grinder in India 2020.
- Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder – It has an aesthetic body that gives it an elegant look. The grinder has 3-speed settings apart from a heat ventilating feature. The product is affordable and easily accessible.
- Preethi Zodiac MG218 Mixer Grinder – It is a versatile product with food processing and juicing jars that makes it much convenient to use. Its grinding consistency is precise. The spare parts of the grinder are easily available in the market. Along with all this, the customer service of the Brand is of premium nature.
- Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 Mixer Grinder – Though the product is a little expensive, its product quality and the overall specifications are up to the mark. They match all the quality standards of an elementary mixer grinder in the range of 750 watts. It does not heat quickly.
- Bajaj twister Mixer Grinder – Bajaj products are mostly budget-friendly. This grinder also justifies its quality to its price value. It has lid lock for better safety measure. However, one drawback that it has is, the chutney jar is smaller than its counterparts.
Various factors come into play while purchasing a mixer grinder. From the elegant look to the minutest specification, a customer wants the product fully equipped with every feature. To ease out the process, here is a buying guide that talks about the main features that should not be looked upon at any cost.
Buying guide and relevant points to keep in mind before buying a mixer grinder are –
- Number/size of the jars - As different Jars are useful for varying composition of the food that is to grind or mixed, it is mandatory to look for the number, and the sizes in the jars are available by the concerned Brand.
- Watt – For an India kitchen, 500-750 watt mixer grinder is sufficient enough to carry out all the tasks. So, make sure that you buy a Grinder at least of this much power.
- Overload protection – Continuous usage can harm the Motor, so it is necessary to have an overload protection feature in a mixer grinder. It also prevents the Motor from overheating that increases the shelf life of the product.
- Budget – The price to product value must be high. The quality of the material used and the number of jars should be of premium quality. You can Google the Prices and have a comparative study before buying the grinder.
- Customer reviews - One of the best ways to get a pre-hand experience of a product is to know about it from others. Thus, customer experience needs to be looked after while making a decision.
- After-sale service/ customer service - Sometimes, the customer service of a brand hampers the overall experience. So, a brand that has a legacy of providing prime quality after-sale service should be preferred by the customer.
- Maintenance - A high maintenance product require delicate usage that is hard to give. So, a low maintenance product can have a longer shelf life and can provide better service for a long time.
- Warranty – Brands providing 2-3 years of Warranty is appropriate for an Indian customer. It provides an ample amount of time to check the product and to use it thoroughly and can be replaced or exchanged in case of any discrepancies.
- Safety aspects – The safety factor is predominant in a grinder. The click lock should be accurate and of good quality. It should be safe for the children to use as well.
Other tips for you while using a mixer grinder –
- Make sure that you don’t use the grinder for a long time to prevent any damage.
- Don’t use hot food as it may harm the jars.
- Use enough water if you are making any batter or puree.
- Use the mixer in a right socket to avoid any electrical glitch.
Mixer grinder, thus, requires much nitty-gritty to be verified before buying it. Mostly every product has some common feature installed, but the main difference comes to the extra facilities that it provides. Some additional attributes make the product a desirable choice for the consumer.
Hence, if you are thinking of buying mixer grinders shortly then save the blog for your reference. It has everything that you need to know before making a purchase.
Buy your mixer grinder suitable to your needs and thanks us later!
Source details: https://gamingguideandrule.blogspot.com/2020/12/9-best-mixer-grinder-brands-in-india.html
Comments so far
You could also like