Explore the Best Air Conditioner in India 2020 here!
Submitted by parha2442
124 day(s) ago (Server time: 14.12.2020 07:53:18)
Let us admit, we all have faced the problem of not stepping out in the hot burning sun. Summers have given us the test of our time, and global warming changes have become evident. We look for an AC as soon as we step in a shop, room, bar, hotel or our home during the summertime. If you are looking for a good AC, here we are to your rescue. Let us discuss the best air conditioner in India in 2020.
List of best 10 Air Conditioner in India –
- LG KS-Q18YNZA 1.5 Ton Inverter AC – This is an energy-efficient AC that comes with a turbo mode technology.
- Daikin FTKF50TV 1.5 Ton Inverter AC - Daikin offers AC with high-quality cooling capacity giving relief even on the hottest day.
- Haier HSU19C-TFW5B (INV) 1.5 Ton Inverter AC – It comes with self-clean and tripe inverter technology that makes it more advances than its counterparts.
- Blue star BI-5CNHW18PAFU 1.5 Ton Split AC – Though it does not come with a turbo mode facility, it offers efficient cooling along with an antibacterial filter. It is the best AC in India 2020.
- Voltas 183V CZT/183 VCZT2 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC – It is an eco-friendly AC that provides powerful cooling. It has a turbo mode feature for better consumer experience.
- Samsung AR18NV5HLTRNNA 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC – It has an auto change facility that helps in convenient operational and maintaining an ideal environment.
- LG Q18CPXD2 1.5 Ton Inverter AC – It has a dual inverter compressor for better efficiency.
- Carrier CAI18EK4C8F0 1.5 Ton Split AC – With 5000W cooling capacity, this AC has an inbuilt stabilizer to give seamless consumer experience.
- Panasonic smart Inverter AC 1.5 Ton – It has a WiFi function feature, and the body has an anti-rust coating. Its energy rating is 5-star.
- O’General 1.5 Ton Window AC – Window AC is high in demand as they are cheap and best. O’General, as an emerging Brand provides quality products.
Here is the List of Best Air Conditioner Brand in India for you to make a choice-
- Blue Star
These are the leading Brands in AC manufacturing. However, there are a few tips you need to follow before buying an AC.
Tips for buying an AC are –
- Choose the ton of an AC according to your space.
- Make sure that the price offered matches the quality of the product.
- The company should have robust customer service.
- The working of an AC remote should be simple with clear signs.
- The cooling capacity should not be less than 5000W for a 1.5 Ton AC. Check the cooling capacity for other ACs accordingly.
- Lastly, the AC should have positive reviews and must comply with energy efficiency norms.
Hence, choose your Air Conditioner today, keeping in mind the buying tips mentioned above. Along with this, make sure to verify about a brand and its product beforehand. It will minimize the confusion or any hassle in future.
Read more in details: https://mykitchenzone.in/explore-the-best-air-conditioner-in-india-2020-here/
- Best Air Conditioner in India
Comments so far
You could also like