Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy
Submitted by annabellmatt
309 day(s) ago (Server time: 02.09.2019 08:57:21)
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Rules
Turkish Airlines is a passenger friendly airline that allows the passengers to change flight after booking. For applying eligible change in flight passengers also need to pay the change fee for completing the change in flight. Turkish Airlines Reservations can be changed on its official website from manage booking section. To know in detail about Turkish Airlines change flight policy that also includes change fee read the information given below:
- You can change any details of your booked flight or Turkish Airlines reservations except for the passenger details.
- You can change the flight departure date and time, departure city and route. But you cannot change from domestic route to international route.
- For changing the flight you have to pay an extra amount as change fee that starts from 20 euro and goes up to 40 euro depending on ticket fare rule.
- You have to pay 20 euro for changing the economy ticket of short haul or medium haul international flight. If changing the economy ticket for long haul international flight then you have to pay 40 euro.
- You have to pay 20 euro if your actual booked flight in economy class is longer than the new flight after the change.
- You have to pay 40 dollars if your original business class flight is longer than your new flight after the change.
- You have to pay 30% of your ticket price as change fee if you are changing flight less than the 12 hours remaining for flight departure.
- turkish airlines reservations
Comments so far
You could also like